Ceiling Modular Inlets
Get the inlets right.
Our Ventec Dealers are here to help. Find a Dealer.
Inlets are one of the most important factors in almost every ventilation system. They control where air enters the building, how fast it enters, and how well it is distributed. When you focus on ventilation, don’t forget the inlet. Ceiling modular simple door and double door inlet models are plastic-housed for durability and corrosion resistant. It moves air from the attic evenly, not down toward the floor creating drafts on your cows. What’s more, it’s auto-balanced to prevent air dumping on animals if the attic gets pressurized from gusts of wind. Easy to clean, easy to install, and available in single and dual format with an insulated cover that can be closed for winter months. Our inlets will put money in your wallet by paying you back in energy efficiency.
Ceiling Modular Simple Door Model
- 15.25” x 22.25” (38.7 cm x 56.5cm)
- Air flow capacity: 1,200 CFM
- Ideal for changing over stagnant air from specific zones inside agricultural buildings
- Constructed entirely of high-density polyethylene (HDPE), UV and corrosion resistant ensuring product longevity.
- Insulated to reduce condensation and frost
- Easy to clean